Welcome to our forms and other documents library. In some cases, forms can be printed out and returned to the Crew in person, but in many other cases, you must complete the form online. On this page you will find:
- New Members Information
- Renewal Information
- Health, Medical, and Clearance Forms
- Insurance Information
- Insurance Claims
- Miscellaneous Information
You need to complete and submit most, if not all, of the following items in order to join our Crew. Be sure to check each item’s notes to see if it applies to you and for tips on filling out the forms.
- BSA Venturing Crew Application
- The Youth Application is REQUIRED for all participants who are at least 14 years old, or who are 13 and graduated from the 8th grade, but not yet 18 years.
- The Adult Application is REQUIRED for everyone who is 18 years or older. It is required of all Adult Participants (18-20 years), Adult Leaders (21+), family members who intend to be around participants during practices or events, chaperones, drivers, Crew committee members, advisors, coaches, officials, and all other adult volunteers.
- Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) Membership Application
- Youth Athlete Membership is REQUIRED for all youth participants (anyone under 18) in the Crew.
- Non-Athlete or Adult Athlete Membership is REQUIRED for all adults (anyone 18 or older) in the Crew.
- Our Club Code is WY8C6B. You will need that code in order to associate yourself with our Crew. Be sure that the club name of “Sacramento Sport Crew” appears on your application.